Embellish Premium Fusible Batting
Ultra-Soft Fusible Polyester Batting
Embellish® Premium Fusible Batting is deluxe batting with a permanent, fusible coating. It is super soft, luxurious, and made from premium high-quality polyester without added fillers or solid particles. The fusible coating won’t shadow through on light color fabric or produce dimples on the fabric surface. Because the fuse is permanent, it isn’t necessary to quilt the fabric. The soft, flexible batting is perfect for embroidered quilts, T-shirt quilts, table runners, garments, home décor, quilted jackets, purses, bags and more. One batting gives you two different looks:
- Modern Quilts: Pre-wash your fabric before fusing.
- Vintage Weathered Quilts: Don’t pre-wash your fabric before fusing. After the quilt is complete, wash for gentleshrinkage and weathering.
100% soft polyester.
- Cut a piece one inch larger than fabric and place the fusible side (textured side) to the wrong side of the fabric and press.
Important – Use a medium temp, dry (Wool Setting) on your iron. Do NOT touch the surface of your iron to Embellish® Premium Fusible Batting, press from the fabric side, or use a press cloth (natural fibers such as muslin or cotton). All irons heat differently. The iron temperature given is a starting point. If you find that you are not getting a good fuse, slowly increase your iron’s temperature until you achieve a good bond between the fabric and batting. **Note - Steam will cause slight shrinkage in the batting and the fabric if they have not been pre-shrunk.
- Traditional Quilting: Machine or hand quilt/embellish as desired. However, It is not necessary to quilt, as the fusible coating forms a permanent bond with the fabric.
- In-the-Hoop Quilting: Place one layer of Embellish® Soft Cutaway in the embroidery hoop along with the fabric fused with Embellish® Premium Fusible Batting.
Laundering and Care:
Launder and dry the item according to the fabric material fiber content.
(posted on 09/28,2019 20:37:55)
When you don't want to see the little "dimples" through your fabric, this is the perfect batting house. Since its a fusible, its great for things like purses. Amazing-ness!!